Friday, July 30, 2010

Allow Me To Introduce Myself...

I thought for my first post I'd say little bit about me and what my vision is for this site. My name is Kevin and I'm a musacholic. (Hi Kevin from other music addicts:). Okay I know that was kinda chessy. But seriously I love music and it is a huge part of my life. I've been playing piano since I was 9, and guitar since I was 17. I'm also a freelance writer. I love pretty much every type of music and am always on the look out for some new band or singer to listen to. This blog will basically be me talking about new groups I discovered online or heard about from friends(or hopefully readers in the near future), reviewing albums, posting videos, songs etc. While I'll sometimes talk about mainstream/major label artists, the focus will be on independent and artists. As time goes on, I also hope to interview bands or singers and post the interviews/articles on the blog. Stay tuned:).

1 comment:

  1. I love what you're doing with this blog (the Boom Box is classic)! I'm a fan already. Music addict here too...haha.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails