Saturday, August 14, 2010

Artist Profile: The Dollyrots


The pop punk trio, based out of Los Angeles, is released their third album, A Little Messed Up, on August 17th. The band, which has been around for more than decade, formed in Florida while in college and released their first album, 2004's Eat My Heart Out on Lookout Records. A stint on the Warped tour led to band signing with Joan Jett's Blackheart Records label. 2007's follow up Because I'm Awesome led to supporting tours with Bowling for Soup and The Buzzcoks and television appearances.

Personally I'm not aware of much of the band's back catalogue, but the two tracks I've heard from the new album tell me I might've been missing out. Besides, a co-sign by Joan Jett is pretty dependable. Download "A Little Messed Up" and "Rollercoaster" below, and check out the band's official site here.

A Little Messed Up

Rollercoaster

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails