Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Big K.R.I.T. Releases Free Mixtape


Mississippi rapper Big K.R.I.T., who recently inked a major-label deal with Def Jam off the buzz of his independently released debut K.R.I.T. Wuz Here,  has just dropped a 25-song mixtape entitled  Return of 4Eva. The mixtape features guest spots from Ludacris, Bun B, fellow Mississippi MC David Banner and others.

And although his proper full-length debut isn't expected to come out until later this year, K.R.I.T, whose real name is Justin Scott, told Spin that he has big ambitions for his music. "I want to write music that, every time you hear it, evokes an emotion," he said. "Marvin Gaye or Curtis Mayfield or Bobby Womack... their music managed to survive and grow, crossing generations, years after it came out. That's what I want to accomplish."


You can download Big K.R.I.T's mixtape at his official site for free.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails