Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Mike Bigga, Big Boi and Pill To Collaborate On A New Album


Georgia natives Big Boi, Mike Bigga and recent Maybach Music signee Pill are coming together for a collborative album. According to XXL.com, the trio have been making music together for years. Just don't let Mike Bigga hear you call them a supergroup.

“I hate when people be like ‘yo, it’s super group. I just think it’s three dope rappers that have a lot of respect for each other that are about to make some amazing music. I don’t know what constitutes a super group. To me, OutKast is a definition of a super group. But it is definitely super to be rapping with a person that mentored me and a person I mentored and two people I think are the coldest in the game. The music is going to super.”

The group, who will record at Big Boi's Stankonia Studios, came together after the veteran MC and Mike did a show together. The Atlanta MC said the collaboration was a logical progession.

"I can’t say no to rapping with dope people," Mike said. "For us, this is just a natural evolution. This has been what we were doing for the last four or five years.”

While the trio haven't decided on a name yet, they've already recorded several songs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails