Thursday, April 21, 2011

Shit Robot Premiere New Video, Release Free MP3s


Having just finished up a string of U.S. tour dates on the aptly titled The Shit Robot Show, including several as the opening act for LCD Soundsystem, he has now released a new video for "Losing My Patience." Directed by Fergal Brennan, the clip features an animated version of Hot Chip's Alexis Taylor, who guests on the track, as well as stop-motion animation and other visual tricks.

Shit Robot, a.k.a Marcus Lambkin, has also given fans two free MP3s to savor, the quirky "I Found Love," with its off-kilter synths and distorted vocals, and "Tuff Enuff." Watch the video and listen to and download "I Found Love" below.

I Found Love Edit by IndiesUnder


Shit Robot - Losing My Patience from DFA Records on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails